If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (541) 745-2097

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold damage in Corvallis Oregon

Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. A faulty connection on a washing machine caused a slow leak that went unnoticed by the homeowner. This provided the perfect environment for mold growth in the drywall. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours, and can produce allergens and irritants that have the potential to cause other health effects. A musty smell alerted the homeowner to the problem. Our team of Mold Remediation Specialists were able to remediate the growth and dry the structure down to standards.  The homeowner was very pleased with the results!