Appliance Fire In Corvallis Oregon
Appliance fires are a common cause of home fires. In this home, a dryer caught on fire while in use. And although the fire itself was contained fairly quickly, soot and smoke traveled throughout the entire house. Settling in carpets, mattresses, and furniture... staining walls, cabinetry and tile. Our SERVPRO Team was ready to restore the damaged laundry room to almost 'better than before', and give the rest of the house a deep clean. The family was able move on with their lives, and make it "Like it never even happened."